Handling Social Media can be overwhelming more than often, and can require extra diligence on the part of the social media manager than initially he signed up for. This individual in an organization is trusted with monitoring, contributing to, filtering, measuring and otherwise guiding the social media presence of a brand, product, individual or corporation. Social networking is an important aspect of creating market share for a brand image. Before even launching a sophisticated outbound marketing strategy, an organization should keep a pulse on people’s perception – good or bad – about the company, competitors and the major trends. And, by representing the company in a positive an authentic way, management can create credibility for the expertise and business and link to customers and prospects quickly.
In order to consider the solutions to provide him with a dynamic process of social media management tools, the manager can employ a ton of integrated networking social media management tools.
Some of which include:
- Everypost : Everypost’s dashboard simplifies business flow by letting you curate visual content, schedule customized posts and share contents to facebook, twitter, linkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Tumblr. This is useful for posting from an android and iPhone devices. The interface is fairly simple and sharing content among several social media websites simultaneously is the principle feature.
- Buffer: Buffer is a great tool to schedule social media posts from links you share across the web. Posts can be shared to facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. If the manager is looking for efficiency in operations, this is the software he must get his hands on. It is easy to navigate with a user-friendly interface. This software also offers analytical approaches to handle social media networking that allows you to generate rich reports and cross-referenced data handling procedures. What mostly reviewers admired about this management tool is how you can add the browser extension and or download the mobile app.
- Social Oomph: Social Oomph offers a variation of stimulating features to boost your social media marketing strategy. It helps you schedule content on Facebook and twitter on an automated schedule. It’s one of the most powerful social media management tools on the market. As an additional feature, you can create welcome messages on twitter. Socialoomph has a number of premium options thatallow you to schedule photos, use facebook and LinkedIn
- Hootsuite: This is the top rated social media management tool that is used by millions of people around the world to market their businesses in an efficient and simple manner. After adding your social media channels to your plan, you can utilize a number of features. Once all your channels are on the dashboard, you can choose any channel you want to post to. You can also get details about character limits for each of the platforms and can shorten links, attach photos, and schedule posts simultaneously in a single go.
- Sprout Social: This software might come of a little overwhelming while getting to the basics of it, but once the manager has a full hands-on grip on it; its qualitative factors top the charts of social media management tools. It provides a sophisticated way to bridge the gap of communication and engagement between businesses and customers. It provides insights and statistics right away of what keywords are being most used by which customers belonging to which demographics.
Conclusion: Just when Social media management can be an overpowering area of work, several Social media management tools have made this task easier and more efficient.